International Conference on Education, Leadership, and Innovation or ICELI is an annual conference presented by Educational Management, Ahmad Dahlan University. The ICELI (2019) is an international refereed conference dedicated in the field of education. This conference is designed to provide a forum for students, education scholars, policymakers, and practitioners to engage an informed and insightful dialogue about evolving education, leadership, and innovation in all settings in all countries.
We warmly invite you to participate in ICELI 2019 that will be held on December 15th, 2019 in Yogyakarta-Indonesia. Since participants may come from different countries with variety of backgrounds, the conference is an excellent forum for participants to exchange research findings and ideas on education, leadership, and innovation to build networks for further collaborations.
This conference invites research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation. In this connection, the conference will provide participants with ample opportunity to share their experiences and expertise. It is expected that the participants will have the opportunity to critically examine the strengths and weaknesses of different theoretical paradigms of education, leadership, and innovation.
The main theme of ICELI 2019 is “School to Work Transition in 4.0 Era.”
Aims and Scope
ICELI 2019 invites academicians, professinals, and independent researchers in various educational fields to present their research abstract and papers relevant to the theme of this conference. The sub themes for presentation include, but not limited to:
- Leadership and Educational Management
- Synchronization of Competencies Supported by the 21st Century
- Educational Innovation in 4.0 Era
- Increase of Sustainability Collaboration
- Development of Learning Organizations
- Curriculum Development, Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Higher Education
- Vocational and Technology Education
- Character Education
- Islamic Education
- K-12 Education (Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, Secondary Education)
- Subject-Specific Pedagogy (Language and Arts Education, Mathematics and Science Education, Social Studies Education, Sports, and Physical Education, etc.)
See Event Book HERE
Paper conference published in
Event and Venue
December 15th , 2019